The Church and Ministry Annual Membership Program is an auto-renewing plan that grants members the best value for our curriculum products. With the membership, you receive 25% off ALL curriculum material or merchandise purchased on GraceCurriculum.org, including digital products. This is the best way we can support your efforts in bringing a sound biblical curriculum to your church or ministry.
Annual Membership includes:
- 25% off ALL products purchased during your membership
- Dedicated account manager to assist you in launching your curriculum or program (assigned by request only)
Each new order will be shipped in the timeliest manner possible. In-stock items will ship from our warehouse within 3-7 business days of the purchase date. For domestic orders, once your order leaves our warehouse, we estimate that your delivery should be within two weeks, depending on your selected shipping preferences.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR ORDER(S) MAY EXPERIENCE DELAYS DURING PROMOTIONS AND HOLIDAYS, WEATHER/TRANSIT CONDITION CHANGES, OR WHILE PANDEMIC AND CONTAINMENT MEASURES ARE IN PLACE.
For more detailed information regarding our shipping policy, visit HERE.
OUR RETURN POLICY COVERS ONLY RETURNS OF INCORRECT/MIS-SHIPPED, DEFECTIVE, OR DAMAGED-IN-TRANSIT PRODUCTS UP TO 15 DAYS AFTER DELIVERY. Items that cannot be returned include digital files or anything damaged through normal wear and tear.
For more detailed information regarding our return policy, visit HERE.
Grace Curriculum publications are under copyright restrictions and thus is subject to strict guidelines. These guidelines apply to both printed and electronic versions of all curriculum.
- The printed versions of the Teacher Books and Craft Books are designed for use by one teacher in one classroom. The holder of the original version may freely reproduce for classroom use.
- The printed versions of the Coloring Books, Activity Books, and Family Devotionals are designed for personal use. The holder of the original version may not reproduce for classroom use.
- The electronic versions of Craft Books, Coloring Books, Illustration Books, and Activity Books are designed for use in one classroom. The holder of the original license may freely reproduce for the number of classrooms specified in the order for the duration of one year.
- The electronic versions of the Family Devotional are designed for personal use. The holder of the original version may not reproduce for classroom use.
Rights to use any curriculum in additional classrooms must be purchased additionally at GraceCurriculum.org. The purchaser is responsible to keep record of the curriculum that has been designated for a particular classroom. Use outside the designated classroom is forbidden without written permission from Grace Curriculum.
For more detailed information regarding your reproducible rights policy, visit HERE.
Sound Doctrinal Material
We love using Grace materials. We know it is sound in doctrine and welcome written.
Adventure Club is ticks all the boxes - sound theologically, exegetically, aesthetically and practically
Our church is small and this takes all hands, but using the Adventure Club is in content and practical use exciting to all our church members who are involved in the ministry.
An awesome blessing to the local church!
This "partnership" with Grace Community Church has been an incredible blessing to our local church. It is a great peace of mind and encouragement knowing that our children and families are coming into contact with a curriculum that is centered around the truth of God's word! The people we have worked with regarding questions about curriculum, adventure club, and generations of grace have been very helpful, responsive, and resourceful to our church. I would highly recommend Generations of Grace and Adventure Club to all churches. The membership program is a real gift!
We're so thankful to have found and be able to use this resource! So far, we have used it for our small childcare curriculum and for parents to use to disciple their children. Can't wait to have more opportunity for use.