The Teacher Book contains the necessary content for the teacher to prepare and teach the lesson in a classroom or home setting. It contains an overview of the lesson, a spotlight on the gospel, a teacher commentary, as well as outlines, illustrations, and applications for each of the three age groups; 3-5 years old, 6-8 years old, and 9-11 years old.
The Teacher Book, Year 1 set goes from Genesis - Numbers and contains:
- 3 Books (in physical format)
- Book 1 - Lessons 1-16
- Book 2 - Lessons 17-31
- Book 3 - Lessons 32-36 (also includes 5 Christmas and 4 Easter lessons)
The Teacher Book Year 1 physical books can be reproduced within one classroom. One set of the Teacher Book Year 1 physical books is needed per classroom.
Each new order will be shipped in the timeliest manner possible. In-stock items will ship from our warehouse within 3-7 business days of the purchase date. For domestic orders, once your order leaves our warehouse, we estimate that your delivery should be within two weeks, depending on your selected shipping preferences.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR ORDER(S) MAY EXPERIENCE DELAYS DURING PROMOTIONS AND HOLIDAYS, WEATHER/TRANSIT CONDITION CHANGES, OR WHILE PANDEMIC AND CONTAINMENT MEASURES ARE IN PLACE.
For more detailed information regarding our shipping policy, visit HERE.
OUR RETURN POLICY COVERS ONLY RETURNS OF INCORRECT/MIS-SHIPPED, DEFECTIVE, OR DAMAGED-IN-TRANSIT PRODUCTS UP TO 15 DAYS AFTER DELIVERY. Items that cannot be returned include digital files or anything damaged through normal wear and tear.
For more detailed information regarding our return policy, visit HERE.
Grace Curriculum publications are under copyright restrictions and thus is subject to strict guidelines. These guidelines apply to both printed and electronic versions of all curriculum.
- The printed versions of the Teacher Books and Craft Books are designed for use by one teacher in one classroom. The holder of the original version may freely reproduce for classroom use.
- The printed versions of the Coloring Books, Activity Books, and Family Devotionals are designed for personal use. The holder of the original version may not reproduce for classroom use.
- The electronic versions of Craft Books, Coloring Books, Illustration Books, and Activity Books are designed for use in one classroom. The holder of the original license may freely reproduce for the number of classrooms specified in the order for the duration of one year.
- The electronic versions of the Family Devotional are designed for personal use. The holder of the original version may not reproduce for classroom use.
Rights to use any curriculum in additional classrooms must be purchased additionally at GraceCurriculum.org. The purchaser is responsible to keep record of the curriculum that has been designated for a particular classroom. Use outside the designated classroom is forbidden without written permission from Grace Curriculum.
For more detailed information regarding your reproducible rights policy, visit HERE.
Year 1 Book 1
We love this material. We didn't realize it did not cover the whole year. It wasn't until it came that we noticed it only covers 16 lessons. In trying to order Year 1 Books 2 and 3, we could not find on your website. I finally had to call your company and they told me it is very difficult to find so they sent me an invoice to pay. Would be much more convenient if it was clearer on the website to order these 3 books We will continue to use this material. We love the way it is set out and makes it so easy for teachers.
Teacher Book Yr 1
Excellent - very thorough and doctrinally sound.
Book Year #1 Review
This curriculum was excellent. Sound Godly doctrine that was useful in passing down to future generations.
Como mama de 3 diferentes edades me encanta como viene detallado para poder explicarles cada tema, gracias por la atención del servicio al cliente en aclarar todas mis dudas!
Love this material