Year and Lesson Divisions
The Generations of Grace curriculum covers three years.
- Year One covers Genesis through Numbers.
- Year Two covers Deuteronomy through Daniel.
- Year Three covers the life of Christ from Matthew, as well as portions of Acts and Revelation.
Each lesson is divided into four main sections.
- Prepare with the Truth—includes a lesson overview (lesson goal, key truths, objectives, and application points), teacher planning sheet, and Bible background information to help the teacher prepare spiritually and mentally.
- Point to the Truth—includes activity and discussion ideas for reviewing the previous lesson and building students’ anticipation for the day’s lesson.
- Proclaim the Truth—includes questions, Bible content, and presentation ideas for actual teaching time. For students in the elementary grades, Bible lessons are in a question-and-answer format; this helps to ensure that students participate in and understand each lesson.
- Practice the Truth—includes activities, work sheets, crafts, and discussion ideas to use after the lesson time, helping to reinforce and apply what students have learned.
Click here to download GoG Sample Lessons
Click here to view the GoG Scope and Sequence